CHOC’s virtual lecture series continues with a lesson on Inguinoscrotal Swelling.
This online presentation will be held on Thursday, Sept. 23 from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. and is designed for general pediatricians, family practitioners and other healthcare providers.
Dr. Saeed Awan, a and thoracic surgeon at CHOC, will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the anatomy of pediatric hernias and hydroceles
- Understanding the pathophysiology of pediatric hernias and hydroceles
- Differentiating between the hydrocele and hernia
- Techniques for reducing incarcerated hernias
- When and how make repairs
This virtual lecture is part of a series provided by CHOC that aims to bring the latest, most relevant news to community providers. You can register here.
CHOC is accredited by the California Medical Association (CMA) to provide continuing medical education for physicians and has designated this live activity for a maximum of one AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. Continuing Medical Education is also acceptable for meeting RN continuing education requirements, as long as the course is Category 1, and has been taken within the appropriate time frames.
Please contact CHOC Business Development at 714-509-4291 or BDINFO@choc.org with any questions.